| 100 makes 33 cups | 24¢ per cup |
This popular South African tisane has an earthy sweetness, light fruitiness, and vanilla undertones that come together to create a caffeine-free brew that can't be missed.
- Try adding a spoonful of honey and a squeeze of lemon to make a soothing tonic when winter gets the best of you.
- Indulge in a Rooibos latté and use this deep red infusion in place of coffee.
- Take advantage of its abundant antioxidants and use iced Rooibos as a natural sports drink when exercising.
- Or simply steep in boiling water and drink straight, as the locals in the Cederberg region have done for generations.
There's no wrong way to enjoy this celebrated shrub!
What we're doing:
- 1 heaping teaspoon (about 3 grams) of Organic Rooibos per 6-8 oz serving
- Heat fresh water to 212ºF (boil)
- Steep 5-7 minutes
What we're tasting: