| 50g makes up to 32 cups* | 62¢ per cup |

Once or twice a year, Lingia Tea Estate produces this exceptional grade of darjeeling. The tea’s quality can be attributed in part to the high elevation of the gardens (ranging from 3,500 to 7,000 feet above sea level), as well as its unique composition:

 90% of the raw leaf for this tea comes from the Chinese species of tea plant, camellia sinensis sinensis. When grown in Darjeeling’s climate and soil, it produces a tea that is refined and delicate. The remaining 10% of Lingia STGFOP is made up of camellia sinensis assamica, native to India, which is naturally somewhat bolder. The careful balance of these two create a tea that is delicate but rounded, and full of terroir-specific flavor.

 What we’re doing:

  • 1 heaping teaspoon (about 3 grams) of Lingia STGFOP per 6-8 oz serving
  • Heat fresh water to 190º-205ºF
  • Steep 3-4 minutes
  • Multiple infusions

 What we’re tasting:

  • Floral
  • Muscat grape


*includes multiple infusions

SKU: INB-003-010G

You may also like